Jockey Pathway schedule from October 29th to November 3rd
· Strength and Conditioning Coach Wayne Middleton holds four group strength & conditioning classes for professional jockeys in the RACE Gym at the following times:
- 29/10: 3:00pm – 3:40pm
- 30/10: 6:30pm – 7:10pm
- 31/10: 1:30pm – 2:10pm
One to one sessions are also available, text Wayne on 083 3133450 to arrange.
· 29/10/19 – Dietitian Gillian O’Loughlin will be available to meet Jockeys from 6pm – 9pm at the Jockey Pathway hub in RACE, Kildare Town. To schedule an appointment please text Gillian directly on 087 4128798.
· 31/10/19 – Sports Psychologist Dr. Ciara Losty will be available to meet Jockeys from 3pm – 7pm at the Jockey Pathway hub in RACE, Kildare Town. To schedule an appointment please call 045 455488
· John Butler from the John Butler Sports Injury Clinic will be available on-course on the following dates:
– 03/11: Naas Racecourse
· Call Arthur Dunne on 087 665 1542 to book your free body composition and bone (DXA) scan in RACE, Kildare Town in order to improve your bone health and reduce the risk of fractures. All scan information will be confidential.