Jockey Pathway schedule from October 21st to October 27th
· Strength and Conditioning Coach Wayne Middleton holds four group strength & conditioning classes for professional jockeys in the RACE Gym at the following times:
- 21/10: 6:30pm – 7:10pm
- 22/10: 1:30pm – 2:10pm
- 23/10: 6:30pm – 7:10pm
- 24/10: 1:30pm – 2:10pm
One to one sessions are also available, text Wayne on 083 3133450 to arrange.
· 23/10/19 – Dietitian Gillian O’Loughlin will be available to meet Jockeys from 6pm – 9pm at the Jockey Pathway hub in RACE, Kildare Town. To schedule an appointment please text Gillian directly on 087 4128798.
· John Butler from the John Butler Sports Injury Clinic will be available on-course on the following dates:
– 26/10: Punchestown Racecourse
– 27/10: Dundalk Racecourse