Jockeys Pathway for week commencing 27th January
Strength and Conditioning Coach Wayne Middleton holds a number of group strength & conditioning classes per week for professional jockeys in the RACE Gym at the following times:
- Jan 27th: 6:30pm – 7:10pm
- Jan 29th: 6:30pm – 7:10pm
Individual sessions are also available, text Wayne on 083 3133450 to arrange.
- Jan 29th – Dietitian Gillian O’Loughlin will be available to meet Jockeys from 6pm – 9pm at the Jockey Pathway hub in RACE, Kildare Town. To schedule an appointment please text Gillian directly on 087 4128798
John Butler from the John Butler Sports Injury Clinic will be available on-course on the following dates:
- Jan 31st: Dundalk Racecourse
- Feb 1st: Leopardstown Racecourse
- Feb 2nd: Leopardstown Racecourse
Call Arthur Dunne on 087 665 1542 to book your free body composition and bone (DXA) scan in RACE, Kildare Town in order to improve your bone health and reduce the risk of fractures. All scan information will be confidential.