Jockey Pathway schedule from January 20th to 25th
Strength and Conditioning Coach Wayne Middleton holds four group strength & conditioning classes per week for professional jockeys in the RACE Gym at the following times:
- Jan 20th: 6:30pm – 7:10pm
- Jan 22nd: 6:30pm – 7:10pm
One to one sessions are also available, text Wayne on 083 3133450 to arrange.
- Jan 22nd – Dietitian Gillian O’Loughlin will be available to meet Jockeys from 6pm – 9pm at the Jockey Pathway hub in RACE, Kildare Town. To schedule an appointment please text Gillian directly on 087 4128798
- Jan 23rd – Sports Psychologist Dr Ciara Losty will be available to meet Jockeys from 5pm – 9pm at the Jockey Pathway hub in RACE, Kildare Town. To schedule an appointment please call 045 455488 or firstname.lastname@example.org
John Butler from the John Butler Sports Injury Clinic will be available on-course on the following dates:
- Jan 24th: Dundalk Racecourse
- Jan 25th: Fairyhouse Racecourse
Call Arthur Dunne on 087 665 1542 to book your free body composition and bone (DXA) scan in RACE, Kildare Town in order to improve your bone health and reduce the risk of fractures. All scan information will be confidential.