Jockeys Pathway for week commencing 17/06/2019
The Jockey Pathway schedule from June 17th to June 20th is outlined below:
Strength and Conditioning Coach – Wayne Middleton. (If you would like to schedule a one to one session with Wayne you can call or text Wayne directly on 083 3133450.)
- 17/06/19: 6:30pm – 7:10pm
- 18/06/19: 1:30pm – 2:10pm
- 19/06/19: 6.30pm – 7.10pm
- 20/06/19: 1.30pm – 2.10pm
- 19/06/19 – Dietitian Gillian O’Loughlin will be available to meet Jockeys on Wednesday evening from 6pm – 9pm at the Jockey Pathway hub in RACE, Kildare Town. To schedule an appointment please call 045 455488.
- John Butler from the John Butler Sports Injury clinic will be available on-course at the following meetings next week
- 20/06: Leopardstown Racecourse
Call Arthur Dunne on 087 665 1542 to book your free body composition and bone (DXA) scan in RACE, Kildare Town in order to improve your bone health and reduce the risk of fractures. All scan information will be confidential.