Notice to All Racegoers
In reference to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Please do not travel to any Irish race meeting if:
- You have any of the following symptoms – a cough, cold, high temperature or shortness of breath
You will be of greater risk if:
- You have been to or traveled through the high-risk countries (China, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea, Japan, Iran, Italy, parts of Spain)
- Or been in contact with anyone that has in the last 14 days.
- Or been in contact with anyone that has a suspected or confirmed case of Coronavirus
Please note the following guidance:
- Regular hand washing
- Cough etiquette to be adhered to
- Avoid going into areas on the racecourse unrelated to your work
- Leave immediately after your last race
- Please note there will be no catering facilities at the Racecourse so please bring your own refreshments
- Do not come racing if you have symptoms of cough, cold, temperature or shortness of breath
- If you become unwell while racing, go immediately to your car and phone your GP or HSE 112 for expert advice. The medics on course will do not have the facilities to assess suspected cases of Coronavirus
If you are here today with any of the above symptoms please go now to your car and contact your GP or HSE (112) for expert advice.
These measures are being taken in order for us to safeguard everyone’s health and wellbeing during the current public health situation and to ensure that racing can continue.
Thank you for your understanding.
For more details, please visit www.hse.ie